Luxury Yacht Charter Sardinia
Sardinia's glamorous Costa Smeralda, aka the Emerald Coast, makes for a fantastic luxury yacht charter destination
Step aboard your luxury charter yacht and experience the essence of Italian hospitality, as your captain and yacht crew take care of your every need.
- Fly to Olbia airport
- Sparkling emerald-green water
- White sandy beaches
- Maddalena archipelago
- Secluded beaches
- Lively nightlife
- See a typical itinerary for a Sardinia yacht charter here
Marinas in Sardinia Italy
A popular charter base in north Sardinia, close to the sumptuous Costa Smerelda, Portisco is well equipped to help you get off to a good start. There is some great sailing to be had along this coastline. Only a 30-minute transfer from Olbia airport.
Porto di Pozzo
Beautiful marina in a natural fjord on the Costa Smerelda - essentially a line of pontoons extending out from a beach. Basic provisioning is available in the local town, and there are a few restaurants around the marina.
Suggested Bareboat Charter Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive Porto Cervo, Sardinia
- Day 2: Porto Vecchio, Corsica - 38nm
- Day 3: Bonifacio, Corsica - 23nm
- Day 4: La Maddalena - 14nm
- Day 5: Cala di Volpe - 10nm
- Day 6: Tavolara island - 15nm
- Day 7: Porto Cervo, Sardinia - 15nm